|For enrollment in Track A you will need to send the following documents by 20th January (for Spring Term) and by 20th July (for Fall Term) to our PhD program coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A complete curriculum vitae (at most 3 pages)
- A copy of official grade transcripts, detailed and complete, for your undergraduate, graduate studies and a transcript for on-going studies
- A copy of your university degrees
- The form "Confirmation of Doctoral Study", signed by your supervisor http://www.uzh.ch/studies/application/doktoratphd_en.html
- The form "Doctoral Agreement", signed by you and your supervisor
Doctoral Agreement (PDF, 435 KB)
- GMAT or GRE is required for applicants with master degrees from non-Bologna states or with master degrees in fields other than economics, finance or business administration ("fachfremd"). Standardized tests can not be waived and scores must be no older than five years. Scores for tests taken after the deadline will not be considered in our evaluation.
The GMAT is expected to surpass 660 points. The GMAT institution code for the University of Zurich, Doctoral Program in Finance is: 7382.
The GRE is expected to surpass 165 for Verbal Reading and 153 for Quantitative Reasoning. There is no institution code for GRE.